If you are a LifeMiles member or traveling on one of the Star Alliance airlines, you can access our lounges at domestic and international airports where available, presenting your boarding pass and ID. You can also purchase your ticket directly at the airport by visiting our Avianca Lounges.
How do I access the Avianca Lounges service?
- You have access to: Avianca Lounges and Diamond Lounges domestic and international.
- To enter you must present: Your Avianca Boarding Pass, valid with a flight on the same day of access. You must be departing from the same airport where the Avianca Lounge you are entering is located. You must also present your official photo ID.
- You can enter accompanied by infants (under 2 years old) without restriction.
XL fare (executive promo) or upgrade
From 7 February 2022 you must manage your Avianca Lounges tickets through Elite Points at no additional cost.
Note: Find out more about Elite Points at LifeMiles.com
Star Alliance Gold
You must have a current Star Alliance Gold status and be flying with an Avianca group airline or another Star Alliance airline.
You must have a valid Star Alliance Lounge membership and be flying with an Avianca group airline or another Star Alliance airline.
Scotiabank Infinite LifeMiles
- You have access to: Domestic and international Avianca Lounges.
You must show:
- Passholder boarding pass when travelling with an Avianca group airline or another Star Alliance airline, valid with a flight on the same day of access. Your flight must originate from the same station (airport) as the Avianca Lounge you wish to enter.
- Official identity card with photograph
- QR received from the bank or silver status QR, downloaded from the Lifemiles app with valid access for having Silver status by having your Scotibank Colpatria Infinite Avianca|Lifemiles Card.
Guests: You may enter accompanied by infants (under 2 years of age) without restriction.
All guests/accompanying persons must also meet the departure airport and flight date requirements in the same manner as the card-carrying passenger.
Banco Promérica Guatemala, Banco Cucatlán El Salvador, Banco Ficohsa Honduras, Banco Ficohsa Nicaragua, Scotiabank Costa Rica and Scotiabank Panama.
The traveller must be the holder of a valid Avianca LifeMiles Platinum credit card and be flying with an Avianca group airline.
- You have access to: To the Avianca Lounge in El Salvador.
You must present:
- Passholder's boarding pass travelling with an airline of the group, valid with a flight on the same day of access. Passengers must have their flight originating from the same station (airport) as the Avianca Lounge they wish to enter.
- Official identity document with photograph.
- Avianca LifeMiles Platinum Credit Card.
Guests: Not applicable.
Access with your Dragon Pass or Plaza Premium Group cards
- To get your ticket you must have a current, valid and eligible card from these programmes.
- The number of tickets will depend on the product you have purchased with your bank, or directly with Dragon Pass or Plaza Premium Group.
- The use of the card is personal and non-transferable.
- If you enter with guests, their entry will be subject to the availability of tickets that the ticket holder has with their agreement.
|Avianca Lounges Bogotá Domestic and International||COP 152.000 o 2.800 miles|
|Avianca Lounge El Salvador||USD 40 o 2.800 miles|
|Avianca Lounges Medellín||COP 152.000 o 2.800 miles|
|Avianca Lounges Cali and Cartagena||COP 133.000 o 2.300 miles|
|Avianca Lounge Bucaramanga and Barranquilla||COP 114.000 o 2.000 miles|
Applies to passengers traveling on Avianca flights for purchases with debit and credit cards. If you buy with miles you can travel on any airline. Prices already include VAT.
To enter you must show:
- Boarding pass traveling with an airline of the Avianca group, vvalid with a flight on the same day of access. You must have the same station (airport) as the origin of the flight where the Avianca Lounge you wish to enter is located.
- Official identity document with photo.
- You can enter accompanied by infants (under 2 years old) without restriction and at no additional cost.
- You can pay access for up to a maximum of 9 more guests, older than 2 years old.
*All guests/companions must also meet the origin airport and flight date requirements in the same way as the main passenger.
Keep in mind: When you buy your ticket you can access the domestic and international Avianca Lounges where you buy the ticket.
- The entrance to Avianca Lounges is a pass to access VIP lounges determined by Avianca and enjoy the services available in them, such as food, drinks and spirits, work areas, rest areas, TV, free internet, convenience and comfort during waiting at the airport (depending on the lounge)
- The acquisition of the ticket to Avianca Lounges will be available through the sales channels determined by Avianca, which may change without prior notice. Prices, payment methods and sales channels can be consulted here.
- The entrance to Avianca Lounges is valid for a single use, in the selected lounge, on the selected day (it must be the day of the flight, since the passenger must present their boarding pass at the reception of each lounge).
- All entry, permanence and use of the services provided in the lounges, acquired through the entrance to Avianca Lounges, is subject to the Regulation of Conditions of Access and Use of Avianca Lounges, available here, in which the client declares to know and oblige to comply. Failure to comply with said regulation will have the consequences established therein.
- The entrance to Avianca Lounges is personal and non-transferable.
- The client must consult the opening hours of the selected Lounge prior to purchasing the ticket to Avianca Lounges, since the Lounges may not be open during the operation of 100% of the flights. You can check the schedules of each Avianca Lounge here. Customers who wish to purchase tickets to Avianca Lounges on site, their entry will be subject to the occupancy of the Lounge.
- Customers who purchase tickets to Avianca Lounges, in the VIP room, will not be able to request a refund after 5 minutes of entering the Lounge.
- Customers will be able to purchase the entrance to Avianca Lounges on site, through the redemption of miles. The miles to be deducted will depend on each Lounge, you can check the prices per room here.
- For customers who purchase entry to Avianca Lounges on site, through the redemption of miles, these will be discounted immediately.
- Customers who purchase tickets to Avianca Lounges in the VIP lounge, through the redemption of miles, will not be able to request their reimbursement after 5 minutes of entering the lounge.
- Access to the Avianca Lounges is subject to availability. The hours of operation of the Avianca VIP Lounges as well as the services, amenities and benefits offered there may change without prior notice. Members must know and comply with the Regulations for Access and Use of Avianca Lounges available here. It is the responsibility of each client to review said regulation and comply with it under penalty of being subject to the sanctions established therein.
Access to Avianca Lounges
- We will only allow entry to those who have secured access due to their status or permitted program cards.
- Some rooms will have a host at the entrance to guarantee the entry of only passengers with guaranteed access.
- To control the capacity of the room, the entry of new passengers will be suspended until the occupation allows it.
- You must disinfect your hands at the entrance of Avianca Lounges.
- If there is a line to enter, you must maintain physical distance.
- The use of face masks is mandatory to access Avianca Lounges.
- Only pets that comply with the regulations and signage of the lounges are allowed access.
- All guests/companions must also meet the origin airport and flight date requirements in the same way as the main passenger.
Permanence Avianca Lounges
- You must remain with the mask on your nose and mouth all the time, you can only remove it to eat.
- The masks must be deposited only in red bins located at specific points.
- Comply with physical distancing during the entire time spent in the lounge and follow the instructions of the staff.
- Respect the signage of disabled chairs and/or tables to guarantee physical distancing.
- Respect the capacity in closed areas within the room, such as: the rest area and bathrooms.
- Permanently wash your hands during your stay at Avianca Lounges.
Food and drinks
- We adjusted the menu to offer you variety while ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Our service staff will deliver the food at the bar.
- Enjoy a restricted selection of spirits (offers will vary by room).
- Individually packaged snack options.
- Hot food options served at the bar by our staff complying with the required personal protection elements (for the rooms that apply).
Services temporarily suspended
- Reading material.
- Tablets in work areas or children's areas.