Yes, through the comprehensive passenger solutions program, in alliance with Iké Asistencia, you can purchase medical assistance and travel safely to your international destination. This service includes a virtual doctor, COVID-19 protection, and 24/7 global coverage. Here are the advantages for you and your family when you purchase your travel assistance with Avianca Travel Assistance.
Benefits and advantages
- Assistance to pregnant women.
- Accident and sickness cover: 1 event up to USD 50,000 for international travel and up to USD 15,000 for domestic travel (Ecuador and Colombia) Includes COVID cover - 19.
Legal Support / Assistance
Guidance-free and unlimited telephone counseling with a lawyer in case of theft or loss of documents or if you are responsible for an accident.
- Compensation for lost luggage: 1 event up to 1,200 USD.
- Compensation for delayed baggage delivery (more than 8 hours): 1 event up to 220 USD.Baggage damage: 1 event up to 220 USD.
- Early return or baggage tracing: 1 event, single economy class flight.
- Medical transport by land in case of serious illness or accident to the nearest health center: 1 event up to USD 18,000.
- Transfer of a family member due to the convalescence of the cardholder: 1 event for up to USD 1,700.
- Payment for the stay of a family member due to the convalescence of the cardholder: 1 event up to 360 USD per night for up to 3 nights.
- International or domestic repatriation or funeral transfer: 1 event up to USD 5,000.
- For illnesses including COVID-19.
- Unlimited free medical advice by telephone.
- Drug coverage: 1 event up to 3.00 USD.
- Medical to your hotel room is unlimited and free of charge.
- Emergency dental care: 1 event for up to USD 2,800.
- Unlimited ambulance service free of charge.
Get it now