When purchasing your ticket at avianca.com, you can pre-select your seat and choose the best option for you and enjoy your ideal location during the flight. This possibility depends on the route and the fare you purchase. If your fare does not include the possibility to reserve a free seat, you can buy it as an additional service and add it to the reserve.
What kind of chairs can you choose?
|Region||Plus||Plus rows 1-3|
|Domestic flights in Colombia||COP 45.000||COP 90.000|
|Domestic flights in Ecuador and Central America||USD 10||USD 20|
|Flights in America||USD 70||N/A|
|Flights to Spain and the UK||USD 90||N/A|
- Front row or preferential seating: Disembark quickly and be the first to get off the plane. Enjoy the best location!
- Emergency exit: Travel with more space and comfort for your legs. Ideal for long flights.
Standard seat: This is the ideal option when traveling with several companions so you can travel with your family or friends. Applies for the S and Super Promo fares, for the XS fare is subject to availability.
- Duo seats: We guarantee to travel in rows with only window and aisle. This service is available on the A330.
|Region||Preferential Seating||Emergency Exit||Duo Seat||Standard|
|Domestic flights in Colombia||COP 30.000||COP 40.000||COP 20.000||COP 25.000|
|Domestic flights in Ecuador and Central America||USD 9||USD 10||USD 8||USD 5|
|Flights in America||USD 40||USD 50||USD 35||USD 20|
|Flights to Spain and the UK||USD 50||USD 95||USD 45||USD 30|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
All prices include taxes.
Avianca Plus Rows 1-3 applies to selected domestic flights in Ecuador and all domestic flights in Colombia.
- Preferential seating is optional and at an additional charge.
- Book and purchase the service from the time your ticket is issued up to 48 hours before departure.
- The availability of the services is subject to the number of free seats.
- Space and seating arrangements may vary from aircraft to aircraft.
- The charge is per person and per flight segment.
- Not transferable to other passengers.
- Service is not available for minors traveling unaccompanied.
- The charge does not apply to passengers using any of our special services or Elite travelers.
- Once payment has been made, you will not be able to change your seat number.
- The value of the product varies according to the routes and type of chair. This value is subject to change without notice.
- Duo seating is only available on the A330.
- Available only for flights operated and marketed by Avianca Group.
*Requirements to fly in an emergency exit seat:
- Be over 15 years of age, travel without infants (under 2 years of age), and not be pregnant.
- Speak English or Spanish. If you choose the seat next to the window, you must speak Spanish.
- Have physical and motor skills to assist others in a possible evacuation.
- If you change the route or date of your flight, you will be able to choose an equivalent seat on the new flight. If an equivalent seat is not available, the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the value of the new seat is higher than the initial purchase, the seat will be changed and the additional value will be charged.
- In the event of a change for operational, mechanical, or safety reasons (including change of equipment), the airline does not guarantee the availability of the service.
- During the regular change/protection process, the system will automatically assign a seat with the same characteristics, depending on availability.
- When there is no availability to reserve your seat, your payment will be refunded and another seat on the aircraft will be allocated.
If you meet the following conditions, you will receive the amount paid for your seat reservation:
- Involuntary events (illness, disability, death of the traveler or of a relative within the first degree of consanguinity) or other fatalities (duly proven) that prevent the use of the service or operational or non-operational situations beyond the customer's and/or the airline's control, which oblige the customer to request a refund.
- The pre-assigned seat is not available.
- If you do not meet the conditions for using the wheelchair at the emergency exit.
Note: As of 15 November 2021 all additional services will be non-refundable for all markets within the Avianca network regardless of the size purchased. In case of involuntary events, these products may be used as a form of payment for the purchase of tickets, the same, or other additional airline services.
- Additional services issued until 14 November 2021 retain their refundable status as applicable.
- Additional services issued on or after 15 November 2021 are non-refundable.
|From Europa||40 EUR|
|From Londres||35 GBP|
|North America, Central America, and South America||30 USD / CAD|
- The service is offered according to the availability of rows of empty seats for each flight.
- If the flight is full, and it is not possible to assign you an empty seat, we will refund the additional charge.
- You are entitled to use the blocked seat for the full duration of the flight.
- This service does not entitle you to checked baggage, meals on board, or mileage accrual.
- This service is not available on all Avianca routes.
Where can you buy your seat?