Keep in mind the following information to request support in case you have an error in your online purchase
In the case of:
- Disconnection at checkout.
- Error when loading your data.
- A problem has not allowed you to end the purchase.
- Fill out the following form to recover the purchase.
You do not receive your ticket: You have made the purchase and your money has been debited and you still do not receive your ticket in the email.
You do not have purchase confirmation: You tried to make the purchase and you do not have a reservation code and you do not have a charge.
Fill out the following form then we will contact you.
- Double Charge: You have a single reservation code, but you have two charges for the same amount in your account.
- Duplicate Purchase: You have two different reservation codes, with the same itinerary and therefore two charges with the same amount.
- Create a request on our Suggestions and complaints page
- Fraud: when the ticket, voucher, and/or tour package you purchased is subject to fraud.
- Unsolicited transaction: when your debit or credit card is improperly charged for a service that you did not request.
- The purchased product was not received: when in the process of purchasing your tickets or tour package, you did not receive the product you ordered.
- Read first and then fill in the Request for reversal of payment form.
Steps to apply for reversal of payment:
- Fill in the Request for Reversal of Payment Form.
- Create a request on our Suggestions and Complaints page and attach the Payment Reversal Request form from step 1. You must open the case within five (5) business days from the date you became aware of the event or cause for payment reversal.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with your case number.
- After submitting the request to the financial institution issuing the electronic payment method used, Avianca and the issuing financial institution will have a period of fifteen (15) working days to make the reversal effective, if applicable.
Please note the following:
- If you wish to make a claim or reversal of payment (only available in Colombia). Remember that these cases only apply to non-face-to-face purchases made through our website, contact center, or the Avianca app, using credit or debit cards.
- The above is part of Decree 587 of 2016, which among other aspects regulates Article 51 of the Consumer Statute, issued by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Tourism of the Republic of Colombia.
- According to article 51 of Law 1480 of 2011, if an administrative or judicial authority determines that the reversal was inappropriate, any costs incurred in connection with the reversal request shall be reimbursed. In this case, the issuer of the payment instrument may definitively charge the value of the transaction to the holder of the means of payment used for the purchase.
- If you have any other complaints other than the above, you can contact us on the avianca.com website, at the Call Centre, or through the complaint forms available at our customer service points.